Crazy Top Ten. Shaking my head. SMACKDOWN
“1. a bitter contest or confrontation.
- a decisive or humiliating defeat or setback.
- To beat or thrash someone very thoroughly and conclusively, whether in a fight or in a contest.”
(1) Rickards: The Great Reset Is Here
(2) Coming ‘COVID-19 passports’ – mark of the Beast?
(3) FCC votes to finalize rules for new temporary low-income internet subsidy
(3-a) Ticket to ride: Vaccine passports divide the world
(4) Candace Owens: I Warned You a Year Ago Dems Were Using COVID to Seize ‘Totalitarian Control’
(5) Troops will be giving vaccines in Philadelphia, Florida in the coming weeks
(6) American diplomats in China complain they were forced to take anal swab tests for coronavirus
(7) US Navy tests ‘solar satellite’ that can beam power to ANYWHERE on Earth from space
(7-a) MATH IS RACIST
(8) Schools work overtime to find students gone missing
(9) Falling sperm counts ‘threaten human survival’, expert warns
(9-a) Humans May Not Be Able to Reproduce Naturally Much Longer, Scientist Warns
(9-b) “COVID REDUCES MENS SPERM COUNT”
(9-c) DOCTORS TREATING MEN WITH COVID WITH ESTROGEN
(10) Former CDC Director: American Society Never Going Back to ‘Normal’
Leave a Reply